- Complete quiet when we ask for it (Or want it. Or need it.)
- Meals to magical be made so we don’t have to think about them
- Snacks available at the snap of a finger (Non-messy please, so we don’t leave crumbs like a trail)
- That elusive word we are trying to remember to appear on our page
- Editing to just not exist
- Research to not be so distracting!
- Our characters to behave themselves, name themselves, give us a pep talk about their history, basically care for themselves like adults and not our brain child…
- The weather to always be cool, wet, sunny, bright, dreary, whatever fits your current writing mood
- A perfect music soundtrack that reads our mind and adjusts to fit the scene we are writing
- More time in our days would be nice…
- About a dozen other things
- This book to just write itself!
Sigh, maybe someday in a perfect world 🙂